Extract the compressed file, change to the extracted folder and configure the program with themis_config.
After the inital configuration an entry Edit actions is available in your context menu.
For detailed information please take a look at the documentation.
digital.alterego at gmail.com
Beta 4 just released
- Fixed search bug introduced in beta 2.
- Fixed naming collision of class Config with ruby gems package.
Changelog for beta 3:
Fixed two crashes:
- If no global writeable servicemenu directory can be found during initial configuration
- If .desktop file can`t be deleted because of insufficient permissions.
Changelog for beta 2:
- Added the possibility to select the mime type whose actions should be displayed.
- Download has now a correct versioning name
- Small bugfixes.